2002 Aug 26 16:20

Re: [vox] Speaker needed for Sept. 16th meeting

Re: [vox] Speaker needed for Sept. 16th meeting

hmmm, sounds like you should to attend my talk to avoid forgetfulness in
the future?  :)

to everyone else, rod is just trying to be a wiseguy.  i know a bunch of
people who don't know this stuff and it's really very useful stuff to
have in your bag of tricks.

it's not easy until after the first time you do it.  don't sweat not
knowing.  if you'd like to see a 10 minute demonstration, just let me
know.

pete (who's hoping that rod didn't just marginalize the newbies into
   not speaking up)

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>