2002 Aug 25 12:09

[vox] OT: Questions on Application to Graduate programs...

[vox] OT: Questions on Application to Graduate programs...

Since this list is likely to have a few students who have enrolled into
graduate programs (MS/PhD) I figure this would be a good place to tap to
suggestions.

In about 2 years, I would like to apply for the PhD program at Berkeley
for Computer Science. Suggestions on "things to do" and "when to do
them" would be greatly enjoyed by me. :-D

If you have found any items that have helped you to gain admission into
semi-exclusive programs, I would like to hear them. The ideas do not even
have to be specific to CS.

Suggestions for GRE are also welcome. (Aids, things that have helped you,
and techniques in taking the test.)

Thanks!

-ME