2002 Aug 24 13:37

[vox] Maddog DVD Video Project...

Hello all,

I just wanted to post an update to the Maddog video DVD project.
Currently, the workstation my wife uses is filled with other video
projects, so I need to archive them off so I can make space. We are going
to receive several blank DVDs in the mail soon, so I'm waiting until I get
those before I proceed. We should receive said DVDs in the mail next week,
then I'll start making the Maddog DVD.

Anyone wanting a copy should let me know. I would appreciate it, if you
want a copy, to provide me with a blank DVD+R disc (it *must* be +R, not
-R. HP sells discs that we know work). I will be happy in that case to
press you a copy. Again, I will donate one DVD+R disc to the LUGOD library
for your viewing pleasure.

Doug

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people
   discipline themselves."

-- Thomas Jefferson

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg