2002 Aug 22 17:01

[vox] 'get the fuck out' of my house sale

[vox] 'get the fuck out' of my house sale

So as some of you may be aware, after almost 4 years, I have exited the
building of VA HQ as an employee.  This has put me in a bit of a bind...I
had to take everything I had stored at VA home...which is a stoopid (thats
2 'o's) amount.  I have things to donate and thinsg to sell.

Henry/Pete/Bill, if Lugod needs a slim-form mini-tower type
chassis/machine to use, tell me. I have one, and I wish it to be gone (it
works but its low powered, but certainly can be upgraded)

As far as for sale: A half-rack (with castors and some mounting rails
alreasy on it). It has some minor cosmetic damage, but otherwise I was
using it until my travel rack came in and now I have no need for the big
boy.

I have an untested Mylex raid card, several 9 and 18gb SCSI drives,
ramsticks, 64 mb ramstick for a Sony Vaio, 2 4port Linksys KVM switches,
and some 1u chassis.

I also have a pair of heavy 4U boxen, complete but never tested.

If anyone is intersted, make offer...I am relatively cheap (which is good,
because mot of us are relatively broke these days)

And to the guy who owns Nerdbooks, please email me offlist...I have an
offer for you specifically. :)

Joseph Estevao Arruda		|	zeruch.deviantart.com
Meme Bender & Pundit @ large	|	z@precog.com
"The only thing I value less than your existence is your opinion" -z