2002 Aug 22 02:11

Re: [vox] Revolution OS screening for 4th anniversary?

Re: [vox] Revolution OS screening for 4th anniversary?

i wrote an E-mail to info@revolution-os.com saying something to the
affect of _hey i want a copy on DVD ASAP!_
the director of the film took some time out of his day to write me a
non-cookie-cutter e-mail in response.
i thought that was cool.

anyway, i'm thinking marching into both Tower Theater and Crest Theater
here in Sac (both are _independent_ film type theaters for those of you
not from the immediate area), and pitching the idea of giving the film
an actual run.  i have a friend who slangs popcorn at Tower so i'm
hoping maybe i can get an insider advantage over there.

i watched _scratch_ at crest recently which is a very similar
documentary about the hip-hop deejay culture/industry/etc.  so i'm
hoping maybe they have a soft spot for this type of film.

this seems like a good step toward some newly inspired evangelism.

d.