January 6: Social gathering
2002 Aug 20 11:08

RE: [vox] No One's Immune

I'm a tech. editor / executive assistant.  I got my current job by applying
for 'executive assistant' ... and just outlasting all the others who moved
on to clearer skies until I got the job.  8 years so far. This is why I'm
vaguely frazzled and contemplating jumping.  It's well past time for me.

I'd suggest--have her check into the Sacramento chapter of the Society of
Technical Communications ( http://www.stc.org ) and network, network,
network.  I think they're having their first meeting of the year, either
this wednesday, or next month on the first Wednesday of the month.

's what I'm starting to do.