2002 Aug 20 08:17

[vox] [fwd] New Meeting Location for sacLUG]

Our neighbor, SacLUG, has a new meeting place.
(I actually went and checked it out with Brian, and it's pretty neat!)

FWD from SacLUG's "lug-nuts" list follows...

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:57:23 -0700
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-Nuts] New Meeting Location for sacLUG
To: Lug Nuts <lug-nuts@saclug.org>

We have a new meeting location for sacLUG. We will be hosting meetings
at Exit Certified. This is the same location as the Sacramento Java
Users Group (http://www.sacjug.org). You can find more information by
checking out Exit Certified's web site.  http://www.exitcertified.com/

Our next meeting will be on:

Thurs Sept 12, 2002
7 - 9pm

   September 2002
 S  M Tu  W Th  F  S
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7
 8  9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

I was thinking that we ought to do a book review meeting. Seems
that everyone has their favorite books, so I figure that a
few people would be willing to share that information.

brian
--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/