2002 Aug 20 08:17

[vox] [fwd] [LinuxPicnic] interesting coincidence: Philadelpha Picn*x11

[vox] [fwd] [LinuxPicnic] interesting coincidence: Philadelpha Picn*x11 next weekend]

Bi-zaaarrrre!!!

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Ian Kluft <ikluft@thunder.sbay.org> -----

Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:22:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: ikluft@thunder.sbay.org (Ian Kluft)
Subject: [LinuxPicnic] interesting coincidence: Philadelpha Picn*x11 next weekend
To: linuxpicnic@sbay.org (Linux Picnic organizers)

The Philadelphia group who did the largest Linux10 event outside Sunnyvale
last year managed to get the only other Picn*x11 event that I could find.
   http://plus.phillylinux.org/
(I found them by the referrer logs on our web server, since they followed
their own link to our site. :-)

Interestingly... the Philadephia Picn*x11 coordinator's name is also
Mike Simons.  What are the chances of that happenning?!