2002 Aug 19 16:47

Re: [vox] Videotape tomorrow's talk?

Since it digital tapes are expensive, I was thinking about taping the
talk, then dumping it down to DVD. Would that format be acceptable? I'd be
willing to donate one DVD to the cause, but I'd be happy to accept a blank
DVD from whoever needs a copy.  :-)

On Mon, 19 Aug 2002, R. Douglas Barbieri wrote:

> I happen to have a digital video camera--I'd be happy to bring it along
> and set it up on my tripod in the back. However, it would be nice to have
> a mic closer to Maddog. Does anyone out there have a mic with a stand? My
> camcorder takes a 1/8" jack audio input.
>
> On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, nbs wrote:
>

> > Would anyone be willing to bring a camcorder and videotape Maddog's talk?
> > It'd be good to archive (and there's been at least one person interested
> > in grabbing a copy of the tape).
> >

> > -bill!

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people
   discipline themselves."

-- Thomas Jefferson

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg