2002 Aug 19 11:50

Re: [vox] Neat Thing

Yes, it is. It has all the good points for living
though - small community, great weather (cool and
moist year round), college town with an open attitude,
good restaurants (vegatarian too), etc. The lack of
job opportunities does give me pause. Starting a
business in the area might be possible.

Marc