2002 Aug 19 08:22

Re: [vox] Neat Thing

I passed through there last June. They don't appear to
have a web site. It's nice to know what they really
do.

Arcata is actually 5 - 6 hours away by car. It would
be a nice place to live after high speed access is
brought in. Currently the phone net is linked by
microwave to Redding. Fiber might be brought down from
Cresent City sometime soon.

Marc