2002 Aug 18 11:12

Re: [vox] GPG/PGP Key signing party at monday's meeting?

Re: [vox] GPG/PGP Key signing party at monday's meeting?

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>
> On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 01:07:43PM -0700, Ryan wrote:
> >
> > Pete mentiond we'd be having one a while back..... Is this still planned?
> > What do we need to bring?
>
> I'm not sure we'll have the time for it.
>
> Sudwerks closes at 9, so we need to be out of there promptly.
>
> The place will probably be packed, too...
>
> Can we wait til next meeting, maybe?

ya.  i really would've liked to have one at the next meeting, but we'll
*definitely* be pressed for time.  i'm not even sure how we'll manage 9.

we could do an informal one in the parking lot, after the meeting 2600
style.  in fact, we can have one 2600 style after all the meetings.  any
thoughts?

pete