2002 Aug 17 21:55

[vox] Re:The Falcon's Eye Posts

All -

Sorry if it appears the posts from there are automailings - they are not.  I
personally get online when I think there is something that the Linux group
might find interesting and send it.  Comments are invited or I wouldn't
waste my time.  I suppose I could write some long post here but to me that
would be more dumb. And rather than just speak about "this guy" why not just
respond to me?  I'm in the room.  I dunno - whatever.

Regards,
MIKE…
Michael L. Dunham
Principal Consultant