2002 Aug 17 09:06

Re: [vox] Bill interview on OSNews

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 11:11:38PM -0700, Tom wrote:
> <snip>
> > I wonder if they're going to interview me next! :)
> > -bill!
>
> Bill, the great foreshadower!

Hehe...  I emailed the woman who interviewed Michael Speck, and thanked
her for mentioning me.  When she replied, she said "here's your interview,"
so I guess she had been planning it all along.  I had just never heard
until then! ;)

> "Interview with Bill Kendrick of NewBreedSoftware"
> http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=1549
>
> Vectoroids does rock :)!

Thanks ;)  And sorry for being longwinded.  I meant to trim it down quite
a bit, but ran out of time before having to head out of town to LWE.
I actually ended up sending it to her from the email gardens, because I forgot
to that morning!