2002 Aug 17 14:27

Re: [vox] impressions of linux world

Overall the show was really good, but not for the show itself (I had more
fun hanging out with old friends and just being a roving
rabble-rouser....although I am not sure if I am better at rabbling or
rousing).

The Zaurus /Sharp booth was probably my favourite, along with the Linux
Journal one (just vbecause the semi-tropical theme reminds me of Moen ;)

Joseph Estevao Arruda		|	zeruch.deviantart.com
Meme Bender & Pundit @ large	|	z@precog.com
"The only thing I value less than your existence is your opinion" -z