2002 Aug 16 17:21

Re: [vox] my first icon

Yesterday, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> totally no artistic talent.  totally two thumbs with the gimp.

me too... so YMMV...

> but i made my first icon anyhow:
>
>    http://www.dirac.org/p/gifs/linux.png
>
> looks a bit off center to me, but not by much.  is it readable?  if you

Ok, keeping in mind I have a 6-7 year old 15" monitor...

I think the letters should be a bit thicker and moved to the right just a
tad. Perhaps make the penguin a littl larger to take most of the hieght,
then center the text in the remaining width, or maybe right justify the
text...

-doug