January 6: Social gathering
2002 Aug 16 19:00

[vox] hors d'oeuvres at sudwerk

What kind of appetizers are people interested in eating at Sudwerk?

The cheapest platters include:

  Imported & Domestic Cheeses - $75
  Spinach Dip                 - $40
  Vegetable Platter           - $40
  Jalapeno Cheese Dip & Chips - $40
  Fruit Flatter               - $35
  Chips & Salsa               - $25

Each platter serves 30, so I'm thinking we should get at least three platters.

As for cost, if we get three $40 platters, for example, that'll be $120.
If we charge people $3-5 each for the right to eat, only about 40 people would
need to eat. :)

What do people want, and how much do you think we should get?

Let me know ASAP, so I can let Sudwerk's know.  (I'm actually about to leave
to sign papers for the room.  And if we go over the 75-80 capacity of the
room, we can flow over into the adjacent one.  It'll cost about $50.)