January 6: Social gathering
2002 Aug 16 15:27

Re: [vox] [job] Sourceforge.net

It isn't.  The building is nice enough, with a gym (replete with DirectTV
and stereo), tennis/b-ball court, biking and hiking trails close by,
several goood restaurants semi-nearby (but not many), and a few other
plusses.  But it is East Bay barren and boring.

And dealing with 880 blows giant marmoset nads.  Thankfully while I was
there I could somewhat pick my own hours and beat traffic most of the
time.

You are however a quick jump in the evenings to downtown San Jose, which
actually has some good spots.