2002 Aug 16 11:57

Re: [vox] [job] Sourceforge.net

Heh, take it from someone who knows...  It isn't worth the trouble (both from a
living in Fremont standpoint, and from a working with a few individuals that
will tax your patience standpoint).

- G

Quoting Marianne Waage <yamara@plush.org>:

 On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 12:17:12AM -0700, nbs wrote:
 > [ Snipped from an SF.net email update ]
 [nifty job requirements snipped]
 > Location of Job is in Fremont, California.  Please send resume and
 > URL's of sites you have worked on to jobs@sourceforge.net.  Text
 > resumes only.  (No MS WORD files!)

 Oh man...it was so tempting until this paragraph. Fremont just doesn't
 sound enticing.

 -Marianne