2002 Aug 15 17:13

[vox] calnet is pretty cool (if you ignore the EULA)

----- Forwarded message from James Nessen <nessenj@cal.net> -----

From: "James Nessen" <nessenj@cal.net>
To: "'Peter Jay Salzman'" <p@dirac.org>
Subject: RE: comment on cal.net entry
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:29:28 -0700

Very cool, as a linux user myself, I like to see things like that!

I noticed that you have us down for Wireless, AFAIK, our wireless setup
should work with linux, I know of a few users who are running linux on
their wireless connection.  It's pretty much the same setup as DSL.

Jim
--
James Nessen
System Administrator