2002 Aug 14 20:17

[vox] Question

I'm a lurker on the local lists here....

I've been working/beating/hacking the upcoming Security+ cert from CompTIA
(which I do with all the CompTIA stuff).

I am wondering how the local Linux crowd feels/cares about Security in
general,
and certification in a more narrow fashion.

FYI, I helped a bunch of folks when Network+ was a upcoming cert....

I'm travelling this week. Back local for a whopping 11 hrs. back on
Saturday.

TIA
Tcat