2002 Aug 14 16:57

Re: Omsoft and cal.net? (was Re: [vox] lugod faq update: broadbandin dav

Re: Omsoft and cal.net? (was Re: [vox] lugod faq update: broadbandin davis)

Alexandra Thorn wrote:
> So would anyone specifically recommend cal.net over omsoft?  If so, why?

I chose cal.net over Omsoft because I didn't want my DSL charges
split between two bills:  Omsoft and my phone bill; other than
that I would have chosen Omsoft.  Does Omsoft still split the
charges?
				-Lynn