2002 Aug 17 09:06

Omsoft and cal.net? (was Re: [vox] lugod faq update: broadband indavis)

Omsoft and cal.net? (was Re: [vox] lugod faq update: broadband indavis)

So would anyone specifically recommend cal.net over omsoft?  If so, why?

Personally I'm not particularly interested in setting up a server, and
don't anticipate using tons of bandwidth for long periods of time, but
might us more bandwidth sometimes than others.  So if the prices are
comparable, I guess I might go with omsoft "just in case."  I'm curious,
though, as to general reasons for choosing one over the other.

Thanks,
Alex

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Ryan wrote:

A bumper sticker on a compact car: "Bin Laden used your gas money."