2002 Aug 14 00:37

Re: [vox] Linuxworld anyone?

I am planning to go to SF for LWE on Thursday..

I'd love to catch a ride, but I am willing to drive to BART station in
Martinez and BART to Civic Center and back.

My car holds 5 people total.

On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 05:44:38PM -0700, John McDonnell wrote:
> It would appear that on Sun, 11 Aug 2002, nbs did say:
>
> > Doug Barbieri, Melissa Hardenbrook, Nicole Carlson and I are going,
> > probably in one car (possibly drive to Vacaville, then ferry to SF) on
> > Thursday.
>
> Looks like I'll be heading along with the wife and kid on Wednesday
> (tomorrow).
> Also, where's the ferry in Vacaville? Last time I looked (Saturday) there
> wasn't even a train station! ;)
>
> johnmc.
> --
> johnmc@ | johnmc.org           | h:(408) 985-7992
> http:// | hyperattractive.net  | m:(408) 386-3549

-

  Zachariah D. Johnson		Phone : 1-530-752-8801
  Systems Administrator		E-Mail: zjohnson@math.ucdavis.edu
  Mathematics			Office: 657 Kerr Hall
  UCDavis			WWW   : n/a