2002 Aug 12 13:54

Re: [vox] [job] Position at Nvidia in Santa Clara

Re: [vox] [job] Position at Nvidia in Santa Clara

does this mean you get to play NWN all day and get paid for it?

On Mon, Aug 12, 2002 at 01:20:54PM -0700, nbs wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Green <JGreen@nvidia.com> -----
>
> Nvidia
> QA Linux Test Engineer
>
> Software testing of our display drivers under Linux environment to ensure
> functionality and compatibility. Responsibilities include performance
> benchmarking, testing of 2D, 3D, and workstation applications in addition to
> graphics test plan development. Work closely with OEM customers and
> development to resolve customer issues as well as providing Linux support.
> Graphics testing experience preferred,
>
> EOE
>

> Jennifer K Green
> Recruiter / HR Consultant
> NVIDIA Corporation
>
>  ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> Interested candidates should e-mail their resume to Jennifer Green directly:
> Jgreen@nvidia.com
>

> -bill!
> webmaster@lugod.org
> http://www.lugod.org/

-

  Zachariah D. Johnson		Phone : 1-530-752-8801
  Systems Administrator		E-Mail: zjohnson@math.ucdavis.edu
  Mathematics			Office: 657 Kerr Hall
  UCDavis			WWW   : n/a