2002 Aug 12 09:25

Re: [vox] Linuxworld anyone?

hi everyone,

On Sun, 11 Aug 2002, nbs wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 11, 2002 at 09:52:08PM -0700, Kevin Murakoshi wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I haven't seen this thread start yet and linuxworld starts tues (well mon
> > too but just for tutorials), so who, if anyone, will be going to linuxworld
> > this week?
>
> Doug Barbieri, Melissa Hardenbrook, Nicole Carlson and I are going,
> probably in one car (possibly drive to Vacaville, then ferry to SF) on Thursday.

not sure if this is a mistake or a misprint, so i thought i woulld
speak up in case...ferry from vv? i'm from fairfield, and don't recall
any water in vacaville.... did you mean ferry from vallejo? pete and i
have taken it and it's very nice, but you may want to make sure they
have late enough return trips. iirc the last one left SF around 7, which
limited our fun.

rhonda