2002 Aug 11 20:07

Re: [vox] word processing software (was: visio on linux)

Re: [vox] word processing software (was: visio on linux)

Quoting Karsten M. Self (kmself@ix.netcom.com):

> Obliged:
>
>     "Perl is like vice grips. You can do anything with it, and it's the
>     wrong  tool for every job."

I love it.  I may have to try to spread the meme.

--
Cheers,                                     The Viking's Reminder:
Rick Moen                                   Pillage first, _then_ burn.