2002 Aug 11 06:56

Re: [vox] CAD, anyone?

Be forewarned...Blender has an interface that defies description.....I
find it slightly less painful than ssssay...putting a badger loaded on
Spanish Fly and Mescaline down your shorts. But it's a tough call.

If there are still any decent screenshots up on the web, look at
those.  Or look at a copy of the Blender book from No Starch (which IIRC
comes with a copy of Blender with it)...and see if it is what you want.

Blender does have a lot of horsepower, but I struggled with it (although
this may have somewhat to do with my near telepathic bond with Bryce and
it's quirky -albeit well done- interface)