2002 Aug 11 01:00

[vox] CAD, anyone?

I'm looking for some good (free) CAD software to supplement my
collection of resource intensive programs like GRASS and MapServer and
PovRay.  Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm vaguely familiar with AutoCAD and PCT (PTC?).  I've looked at
LinuxCAD but there doesn't appear to be a trial version for that
software. And right now, with my wife recently laid off and me working
temp, I don't really want to spend $99 until I know for sure that it
works.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford