2002 Aug 09 14:36

Re: [vox] word processing software (was: visio on linux)

Re: [vox] word processing software (was: visio on linux)

Henry asked...
> I'm be curious to know what about MS word you find useful
> that others do not
> have.

The embedded graphics, charts, spreadsheets and tables that
my international clients send me. It has nothing to do with
my personal preference. (this is a linux group and I love
linux) I hate MSWord more than any other program on any
platform. But I keep having to use it to read and
communicate with all my international clients.

(z mentioned word perfect... He is right I forgot about
that one.)

 -- Andy