2002 Aug 08 20:13

[vox] [OT] WorldCom Finds another $3.3 Billion in Errors

[vox] [OT] WorldCom Finds another $3.3 Billion in Errors

This is disgusting! this is above the 3.85 Billion in
accounting 'errors' already known. 7 Billion dollars!

I wonder how many of those damn stock analysts on Wall
Street that were touting the virtues of TeleCom stocks last
year were on the take.

This is not only wrong but criminal. They should all be put
into maximum security prisons with guys named... well you
get the picture.

-- Andy