2002 Aug 08 21:19

Re: [vox] visio on linux

z,

I too need a replacement for ms project. (and complete
MSWord integration).

(beware flamebait following)

IMHO... why run a linux laptop with emulation software,
just run windows and putty into the servers.

Linux is not ready for the primetime desktop of a Project
Manager, or anyone in an executive level. Until this
happens Linux will be relegated to the IT department where
it is a very effective tool to solve some basic networking
and business needs.

-- Andy

I guess that this will cause some amount of flames, sorry.