2002 Aug 10 00:05

Re: [vox] visio on linux

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> i would've been excited to hear about this before MS bought visio:
>
> crossover office 1.2 will have support for visio, quicken and quick
> books (whatever that is).
>
> i *hope* this can be used to help reverse engineer the visio plugin
> format...

One can hope.  Kivio so far has not been up to snuff against Visio except
for the most basic of flowcharts

Now if the Mr.Project guys would move faster, I could have a replacement
for MS Project (one of the very very few apps MS have ever written
well).  It has been coming along briskly as of late, so I have hope there
as well.