2002 Aug 09 21:54

[vox] Fry's has Linux PCs!

Someone at lunch noticed the Fry's ad on the back of yesterday's
SacBee was advertising a pre-built PC with Linux installed!

1.1GHz Intel Celeron processor
Linux based Internet ready Multimedia PC

* 1.1GHz Intel Celeron Processor
* 128 MB SDRAM
* 200 GB Hard Drive
* 52x CD-ROM Drive
* 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter
* 56K Modem
* Many software applications prebundled including
  Word Processor, Spreadsheet, HTML Editor, Graphics Editors,
  Web Browsers, lots of games and more!
* ThizLinux, Linux Operating System

Regular Price:  $399.99
Instant Gift Rebate:  $100.00

$299.99 In-Store Price After Instant Gift Rebate

Limit 1 per customer
#3308362

I've never heard of "ThizLinux."  Anyone here familiar with it?

-bill!
(sorry for the cross-post... network here at work is being flakey,
so I want to send as quickly as possible so I don't have to do it later :) )