January 6: Social gathering
2002 Aug 11 13:20

Re: [vox] Introduction me & TWikIWeThey

I'll be interested to see how your Wiki works out.  I'm
reasonably familiar with TWiki, using it just for myself to
maintain server configuration notes.

But for a public web site that anyone can alter... idunno.
I understand the theory, that "it will work itself out".
It's the believing that is hard.  :-)

With all the emphasis today on security of web sites, and
all the publicity when one gets hacked, the idea of a site
that anyone on the planet can blow away whenever they feel
like it is not very settling.  :-)

Anyway, good luck, and I hope to meet you in person soon.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/