January 6: Social gathering
2002 Aug 07 16:13

[vox] [ot] Damn - Slashdot rejections!

Oh well... I tried.

I submitted the following three articles, which SOME of you might find
interesting, even if the Slashdot editors didn't. ;)
(Excuse the long, ugly URLs.  Blame Yahoo! News)

Planes Have Impact on Ground Temperature

  http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=585&ncid=585&e=9&u=/nm/20020807/sc_nm/science_temperature_dc_1

Einstein to be Debunked!?

  ("Inconstant Speed of Light May Debunk Einstein")

  http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=585&ncid=585&e=4&u=/nm/20020807/sc_nm/science_light_dc_1

Lance Bass Blast Off Offed?

  ("Russian Space Agency Says 'N Sync Star Must Pay Up")

  http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=638&ncid=762&e=1&u=/nm/20020807/en_nm/space_russia_dc_1

Enjoy!