2002 Aug 07 14:09

[vox] Photos from last month's demo!

I've finally put up the photos from last month's (July 20th)
Linux Demo, which was held at the Davis Food Co-Op.

This was an especially cool demo because we had three systems
(PC, Zaurus PDA and PlayStation2 game system), and did things like:

  * Browse the PS2's webserver using the Zaurus' web browser
  * Play videos on the PS2
  * Play networked Doom between the Zaurus and the desktop

See the shots here:

  http://www.lugod.org/photos/2002.07.20/