2002 Aug 07 12:05

[vox] "Heterogenous" presentation notes and photos online!

[vox] "Heterogenous" presentation notes and photos online!

Minutes (minus some news I have yet to copy-n-paste), photos and
presentation notes from last night's meeting are online!

  Minutes:
    http://www.lugod.org/meeting/past/2002.08.06.php

  Photos:
    http://www.lugod.org/photos/2002.08.06/