2002 Aug 07 02:00

Re: [vox] quake 3 for linux. again at a great price.

Re: [vox] quake 3 for linux. again at a great price.

hi gabe,

well, it's too late to support loki software.   :(

if you're having problems, you can always call them.  i've ordered stuff
over the phone before with them.   quake 3 for $4.99 and descent 3 for
$3.99 is worth dialing an 800 number.   :-)

i *think* they might be having problems with their server; they're not
returning ICMP and not responding to http requests at the moment.

you might want to try back later.

pete

begin Gabriel Rosa <grosa@ucdavis.edu>