2002 Aug 05 21:30

[vox] Nov. 5th meeting can't be at the library

[vox] Nov. 5th meeting can't be at the library

I just went to reserve the Blanchard room at the Library for our
November 5th meeting.  (Doing a little math, you'll notice we can only
reserve 3 months in advance.)

Unfortunately, that's election day, so the room is already in use.
Sorry. <:^(

Where would people like to meet instead?

-bill!
BTW - That's Lawrence Rosen's "Legal Issues for Open Source Projects" talk,
      so somewhere like Sudwerk may be reasonable.  I'll ask him.