2002 Aug 05 10:17

[vox] Tux Paint 2002.08.04

Beta version '2002.08.04' of "Tux Paint," a drawing program for young children,
has been released:

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/

Changes since 2002.08.02:

  * Two new special effects:  "Thick" and "Thin"
  * Special effect all have their own sound effects now
  * Button icons now use 'gettext()' for labels, so they'll be translated soon!
  * Filled shapes now available

Changes since 2002.07.31:

  * Fixed broken command-line parsing
  * Fixed broken Spanish translations
  * Updated "Makefile" some
  * Switched to a GPL'd font (efont_serif.ttf)
  * Added more Windows info. to INSTALL.txt and README.txt

Enjoy!