2002 Aug 02 15:50

[vox] my first /. submission

this was the first /. submission i've ever done.  HUZZAH!

Inventor of cat litter dies at 72.

Here's the scoop: Polymer chemist William Mallow, the inventor of cat
litter and artificially aged Scotch whiskey; perfector of Liquid Paper
correction fluid; improver of the rubber skin used on robot dinosaurs at
Walt Disney World died today.

He will be best remembered for inventing the type of cat litter that
clumps around urine and feces, allowing said urine and feces to be
removed cleanly, with ease and relatively stink-free.

William was a people's chemist, who devoted his awesome ability for
practical things that the average person uses.

More information about William can be found at:
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=573&ncid=757&e=6&u=/nm/20020802/od_nm/inventor_dc_1

and a short bio:
http://www.uakron.edu/aupdate/May012002/Feature_24.php

--
Please don't put my email address in your Outlook addressbook.