2002 Aug 02 13:10

[vox] Fwd: Invitation to join the sacjobs group

I just got this... if anyone is interested, send a note to
sacjobs-owner@yahoogroups.com.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/

Subject: Invitation to join the sacjobs group
Date: 2 Aug 2002 17:49:43 -0000
From: sacjobs moderator <sacjobs-owner@yahoogroups.com>
To: rod@sunsetsystems.com

Hello rod@sunsetsystems.com,

You've been invited to join the sacjobs group
hosted by Yahoo! Groups, a free, easy-to-use community service.
By joining sacjobs, you will be able to exchange
messages with other group members, store photos and files,
coordinate events and more.

This invitation will expire in 7 days.

Here's an introductory message from the group moderator:

I created a new "Yahoo Groups" list today that will hopefully provide a focal
 point for employment providers, in the greater Sacramento California area,
 to advertise employment and contract opportunities.

The primary purpose of the SacJobs is to help each other find great work by
 sharing employment and consulting opportunities. Therefore this list is NOT
 a place to post resumes or requests for work (there are literally dozens of
 sites our there for doing all that).  All emails to the list should be for
 permanent and consulting job openings ONLY !

If you believe that your colleagues will be interested in participating,
 please let me know their email id and I will send them an invite.

If you have any questions, please send them directly to the moderator address
 at SacJobs-owner@yahoogroups.com, and we'll clear up any questions for you.

Regards,
Doc

Mark "Doc" Dochtermann