2002 Aug 01 22:06

[vox] we need a projector!!!

So I was misinformed.  The Davis Library does _not_ have a projector.

Does anyone have something we can use on a regular basis???

Somehwat related...

There's a $5/hr charge for using the room after hours (9pm)
as well as a $10 fee if we want to have food & drink.
(I assumed we would... since we so often have snacks, pizza,
sandwiches, etc.)