January 6: Social gathering
2002 Aug 01 15:06

Re: [vox] [OT] phone (really, really offtopic)

Re: [vox] [OT] phone (really, really offtopic)

I have a Panasonic KX-T2315 EASA-PHONE.  It has all of the feature you want
below EXCEPT caller ID.  The one I have is most likely several years old, I got
it free from my last job.

It also has the following features:
Flash, for answering second incoming call
Mute button that you do not have to hold down.
Hold button
Redial
Pause (I have no idea and dont have a manual)
28 programmable autodail selections.

It is a very nice phone.  Give me a call if you want to hear the quality from
the other end :)