2002 Aug 01 15:06

[vox] job opportunity: java

job opportunity:

----- Forwarded message from Ian McKinnon <ian@innisfree.net> -----

From: "Ian McKinnon" <ian@innisfree.net>
To: <root@lugod.org>
Subject: Seeking among Lugod members
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:23:16 -0700

Hey Pres!
I am looking for someone local who is a JAVA developer and used to working with Tomcat and preferably JRun.  I have a project that is stalled because my developer is flaking in the debugging and cleanup phase and so I am seeking someone to pick up the ball as a contract.
Any suggestions?

See you next meeting!
Ian
Innisfree Consulting
(530) 304-4522

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Please don't put my email address in your Outlook addressbook.