2002 Aug 01 14:49

Re: [vox] [OT] phone (really, really offtopic)

Re: [vox] [OT] phone (really, really offtopic)

just thought of another thing:

* Redial, but something that will pick up the speakerphone if you
  press it while the phone is hung up.

pete

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>
> On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 12:19:44PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> >
> > you're absolutely right -- a mute button.  i'll add that to my list.
>
> But again - it needs to be a toggle button, otherwise it'll prove
> pretty useless.
>
> -bill!

Please don't put my email address in your Outlook addressbook.