2002 Jul 31 18:18

Re: [vox] LUGOD to meet at Yolo Library

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 04:11:07PM -0700, nbs wrote:

> Beginning September, LUGOD will be meeting at the Davis branch of
> the Yolo County Library, 315 East 14th Street.

I've put details on the library (maps, directions, etc.) online.
Please let me know what you think!

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/library/

-bill!
PS - For those confused - don't worry.  Next week's meeting is still
     taking place at Z-World.

     The following meeting (August 19th, Jon 'maddog' Hall) is still
     taking place at Sudwerk.

     Starting in September, until the point if/when we find a new
     location sponsor that fits our needs, we'll be meeting at the
     library.