2002 Jul 31 17:09

[vox] dvi->vga converter

Hey all,

after smoking my first gf4 4400, I returned it and bought a new one.
However, the new one didn't come with a dvi->vga converter like the old
one did.

I just added a second mp1800+ to my box, and now my video is showing
some strange, but subtle interference. (likely due to the proximity of
the 2nd cpu's fan to the video card)

Does anyone have a spare dvi->vga converter they'd like to lend/give/sell
me? I'd like to try using the digital out and see if it helps.

thanks,
-Gabe