2002 Jul 31 17:09

[vox] LUGOD to meet at Yolo Library

Beginning September, LUGOD will be meeting at the Davis branch of
the Yolo County Library, 315 East 14th Street.

I just called - we can only reserve 3 months in advance (so someone will
need to call ASAP every month or evyery few weeks to make sure we don't
ever loose the room!)

I've confirmed our September and October meeting dates, and will go down
tomorrow evening (can't tonight - doing a GIMP talk in Sacramento!)
to sign the paperwork.